200 gm sausages, chopped into small pieces
3 medium onions, chopped
2 tbsp garlic, crushed
1 tbsp ginger, crushed
2 green chillies, chopped
3 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4-1/2 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
samosa sheets, as required
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped onion and saute adding little salt till light brown.
- Add crushed ginger, garlic and chopped green chillies and saute well till the raw smell goes.
- Add sausage pieces, mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and mix well for 2 minutes. Adjust the salt.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, mix well and switch off the flame.
- In a bowl, combine 3 tbsp plain flour with little water to make a medium thick paste.
- For making samosa, take the samosa sheet one by one, add the filling, fold and seal with the help of plain flour paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the samosas in batches on medium flame till both sides turn golden brown.
- Remove them from the oil and drain them on a paper towel. Serve hot with tomato sauce….
- To make homemade samosa sheets, add 2 tsp melted butter/ ghee and salt to 1 1/2 cup plain flour and mix evenly with your finger-tips. Add water little by little to this and knead well to make a smooth and soft dough. Make about 6-7 balls out of the kneaded dough and roll each ball to make a thick poori like circle. Cut it to two halves, take one of them and apply little water along the edges and fold it to make a cone. Fill it with 2 tsp of the prepared filling and seal the other end of the cone with little water / flour paste.