1 1/2 kg chicken, cut into small pieces
1 tsp pepper powder
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 tbsp ginger paste/ crushed
1 1/2 tbsp garlic paste/ crushed
3 green chillies, slit
2 sprigs curry leaves
1 1/2-2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
3/4 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
3-4 tbsp oil
- In a thick bottomed pan, add cleaned chicken pieces, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt and mix well with hand.
- Then cook it without adding water for about 5-7 minutes till all the water dries up. Switch off the flame.
- Heat oil in another thick bottomed pan and add garlic, ginger and slit green chillies and saute till colour changes.
- Add curry leaves and mix well. Then add cooked chicken and mix well.
- Add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and stir well till the chicken is dry and turns golden in colour.
- Reduce the flame to low and add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix well till the raw smell goes and it becomes dry.
- Adjust the salt and add few curry leaves…Remove from the flame and serve…
Recipe Source: Magic Oven