1 kg mutton, cut into pieces
1 onion, sliced
1 big tomato, sliced
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
6-7 green chillies
2 1/2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3-4 dry red chillies
2 sprig curry leaves
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 1/2- 2 tbsp chilli sauce / hot sauce
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
1 1/2 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
2-3 tbsp oil
3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- In a pressure cooker, add cleaned mutton, kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder, sliced onion, tomatoes, 3-4 green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and salt and mix all together nicely with your hand.
- Then pressure cook it without adding water for 3 whistles at high flame and keep it at low flame for 10 minutes or till cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, dry red chillies and 3 green chillies.
- Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce, pepper powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Then add the cooked mutton and roast it well. Add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame…Serve with ghee rice, porotta etc…
Recipe Source: Shabosphere (Instagram)