1 ripe banana / nendrapazham, chopped into cubes
1-2 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup grated coconut
1/4 cup rava / semolina
10-12 cashew nuts
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1 1/2 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp sliced almonds
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a non stick pan and add chopped banana and saute till golden brown . Add sugar to this and fry till the sugar melts and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tbsp ghee and fry cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add grated coconut and mix well for a minute. Add rava to this and saute at medium flame until the colour changes.
- Then add banana and mix well at low flame.
- Switch off the flame and add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and serve…