3 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup oil
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup tutti frutti
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a round cake tin with butter / baking spray or line with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup tutti frutti with 1 tbsp of flour (taken from 1 1/2 cup of self-raising flour) and keep it aside.
- Place the bananas in a large mixing bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Add the oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the self- raising flour and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Then add tutti frutti and fold gently.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared cake tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely… Cut into pieces and serve…