4 tbsp plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp granulated sugar
3 tbsp milk
1/2 tbsp oil
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp fresh lemon zest
1 tbsp (20 g) lemon curd
- In a microwave safe mug, add plain flour, baking powder and sugar and mix with a fork or a small whisk.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla essence and mix with a whisk until batter is smooth.
- Then add lemon zest and lemon curd and mix until batter is smooth.
- Cook in microwave for about 1 minute. If cake is not done, heat an additional 15 seconds.
- Top it with icing sugar and 1/4 tsp lemon zest. Serve warm..