3 cups red cheera / spinach, chopped
1/2 cup dried prawns, cleaned
1/2 cup grated coconut
1 small onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1 tbsp oil
- In a pan, add cleaned dried prawns and dry roast it for few minutes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add sliced onion, crushed garlic and green chillies and saute till onion turns transparent.
- Add dried prawns, chilli powder and turmeric powder and stir well for few minutes.
- Then add chopped cheera and salt, mix well and cook covered on low flame until it is almost dry, stirring occasionally.
- Now add grated coconut, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Remove from flame and serve with rice…