2 packets of maggi noodles
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1/2 tbsp red chilli flakes
2 onions, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1/3 cup green peas
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 maggi masala seasoning
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- In a bowl, crack eggs and beat with a spoon and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add the eggs and scramble them. Remove from the pan and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the same pan and add chopped garlic and red chilli flakes and saute for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and green peas and mix everything well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder and saute until the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Add the scrambled eggs and mix well. Add maggi masala to this and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water and mix well and let it to boil.
- Add maggi noodles and cook for 2 minutes till cooked.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Serve hot…