1/2 cup mint leaves
1 cup yogurt
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp chaat (chat) masala
salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add yogurt and whisk well till smooth. Keep covered in the fridge till you make the mint leaves paste.
- Wash the mint leaves and grind to a fine paste adding 2-3 tsp of water.
- Add the mint paste along with its juices to the yogurt and mix well.
- Add chilli powder, cumin powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Check the taste and add more salt or spices if needed.
- Serve with biriyani, pulao, stuffed parathas, kebabs etc…