1/2 cup over ripe dates
2 tbsp nuts (almonds or cashew nuts), chopped
1 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp milk powder or desiccated coconut
samosa sheets, as required
1/2 cup chocolate, melted ( white/ milk/ dark chocolate)
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and saute the dates and nuts.
- Add milk powder or desiccated coconut into this and saute and mix to a dough.
- Roll into small balls and stuff inside the samosa sheet and seal it properly.
- Then pan fry with little ghee/ butter or oil.
- Dip in melted chocolate and serve garnished with chopped pista..
Recipe Source: Shabosphere (Instagram)