200 gm boneless chicken
1 big potato, boiled and mashed
1 big onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp crushed ginger-garlic
2-3 green chillies, chopped
1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
3/4-1 tsp + 1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp chicken masala
1/4 tsp garam masala
4-5 curry leaves, chopped
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp maida / plain flour
bread crumbs, as required
salt to taste
- Cook the chicken pieces with 3/4-1 tsp pepper powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt. Then crush / shred it and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped onion and saute well adding little salt.
- Add crushed ginger-garlic and chopped green chillies and saute well till raw smell disappears.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, pepper powder, chicken masala and garam masala and mix well.
- Add shredded chicken to this and mix well.
- Add chopped curry leaves and mix well.
- Now add mashed potato and mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Remove from the flame and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, make a paste of maida / plain flour adding little water.
- Take some samoosa sheets, fold in the centre and cut it into half.
- Place bread crumbs in a plate.
11. Take some filling and roll and then place it on one side of the sheet as shown below…
12. Apply maida paste on the other side to seal. Roll gently the samosa sheet as shown below… ( If there is any gap, fill it with masala filling..)
13. Then take one roll, dip the open ends in maida paste and coat with bread crumbs. ( Repeat twice).. Do the same with remaining rolls.
14. Heat oil in a pan and fry on low-medium flame until golden and crisp.. Serve with tomato sauce…