1 cup kaima rice / jeerakasala rice
1 3/4 cup coconut milk
salt to taste
- Soak the rice in water for 2-3 hours.
- In a blender, add the drained rice and grind it adding egg and 1/2 cup coconut milk to a smooth batter.
- Transfer to a bowl and add remaining 1 1/4 cup coconut milk and salt and mix well to a loose batter.
- Heat a non stick pan and pour a ladleful of batter into the pan and swirl the pan to spread the batter around the pan to form thin round.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 40-50 seconds until cooked.
- Remove it from the pan and fold it into a triangle…Serve hot with any spicy curry of your choice…