6 big garlic cloves, sliced
1 tbsp ginger, sliced
2 green chillies, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
3 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp asafoetida
1/4 tsp fenugreek powder
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tsp mustard seeds
salt to taste
3 tbsp gingely oil
- Cut each plum into pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Then reduce the flame to low and add ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute.
- Add turmeric powder and kashmiri chilli powder and mix well till raw smell goes.
- Add vinegar to this and mix well. When it thickens, add salt and curry leaves and mix.
- Add asafoetida and mix well. Switch off and add plum pieces and fenugreek powder and mix well.
- Allow it to cool completely and store in an air tight glass container/ bottle…