2 cups pasta
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2-3 green chillies, finely chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
1/4 cup carrot, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup capsicum, chopped
3 tbsp beans, chopped
3/4-1 cup boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp chicken masala
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 medium tomato, finely chopped
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2-1 tbsp chilli sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
3 cups of water
salt to taste
1 pinch of sugar
chopped coriander leaves
2-3 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add finely chopped garlic and saute.
- Add chopped green chillies and curry leaves and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped onion, carrot, beans, capsicum and salt and saute at high flame.
- Add turmeric powder, kashmiri chilli powder, chicken masala and garam masala and mix well.
- Add chopped tomato and saute well.
- Add chicken pieces into this and mix well for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and soy sauce and mix well.
- Add pasta into this and mix well. Add 3 cups of water and mix well.
- Adjust salt and add chopped coriander leaves and sugar and cook at medium flame for 2 whistles.
- Once the pressure releases, open the cooker and mix well and cook for another 4-5 minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot….