1 cup chilled milk
1 1/2 tbsp sugar or as required
5-6 drops of pista essence/ pista milk mix
1 packet green jelly
50 g falooda sev / vermicelli
1 1/2 tbsp basil seeds / sabja seeds
vanilla ice cream , as required
chopped nuts (almonds or cashew nuts)
cherries, to garnish
- Prepare the jelly as per the package instruction. Then refrigerate until the jelly sets completely and cut them into small cubes…
- Soak basil seeds in 1/4 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook the falooda sev / vermicelli in boiling water for 4-5 minutes or till it softens. Drain it and keep it aside.
- In a blender, add chilled milk, 1 scoop ice cream, sugar and pista essence and blend well.
- To assemble, in serving glasses add 1-2 tbsp basil seeds and then layer with jelly pieces.
- Add 1-2 tbsp cooked vermicelli and chopped nuts. Then pour pista milk mixture and top it with a scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish with cherries and chopped nuts.. Serve immediately..