200 gm long beans / achinga payar
100 gm prawns, cleaned (I used small prawns)
1 medium onion, sliced
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
2 tbsp coconut oil
salt to taste
1 sprig curry leaves
- Cut the long beans into 3/4 inch pieces.
- In a pan, add chopped long beans, sliced onion, cleaned prawns, chilli powder, turmeric powder, red chilli flakes, coconut oil and salt and mix well with hand.
- Add 3 tbsp water and curry leaves to this and cook covered in medium flame till done, stirring in between.
- Adjust the seasoning and stir well at low flame till the water completely dries up..
- Remove from the flame and serve with rice and other side-dishes…