12 quail eggs / kaada mutta
1″ piece ginger, chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
3 medium onions, chopped
2 sprig curry leaves
1 large tomato, chopped
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Wash and hard boil the quail eggs in water for 10 minutes. Then remove the shell and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and curry leaves and saute till the onion turns slightly brown.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, garam masala and salt and mix well till the raw smell goes.
- Now add chopped tomato and cook till it turns mushy.
- Add 3/4 cup of water and mix well. Then add the boiled eggs and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves and remove from the flame…Serve hot…