1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
8-10 ladle of thick dosa batter
salt to taste
oil, as required
- Grind the chopped purple cabbage into a smooth paste adding 1-2 tbsp of water using a blender.
- Add this cabbage paste to the dosa batter and mix well. Adjust the salt.
3. Heat a dosa tawa/ pan and lightly grease with oil.
4. Pour a ladle full of batter in the centre and using the back of the ladle spread as concentric circles.
5. Drizzle 1/2 tsp of oil over the dosa and cook till done. Turn the other side and cook if required.
6. Serve hot with chutney or sambar…
- You can also add 1 green chilli and small piece of ginger while grinding the purple cabbage.