1 medium cauliflower
2 onions, chopped
1 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 big tomato, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
3/4 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
2-3 tbsp oil
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and soak in hot water adding little salt for 15 minutes. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, cardamom and curry leaves and saute for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion and saute well till transparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped tomato and saute well till soft.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and pepper powder and saute till raw smell disappears and oil appears on top.
- Add cauliflower florets into this mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and salt and cook covered till done. Serve hot…