3 boiled eggs, cut each into pieces
1 cup frozen green peas
100 gm paneer, cubed
2 onions, chopped
4 green chillies, slit
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 small capsicum, chopped
2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp kasuri methi
2 small cinnamon sticks
1/2 cup fresh cream
salt to taste
chopped coriander leaves
4-5 tbsp oil
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1 chopped onion and 2 green chillies and saute well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute well. Add chopped tomatoes and saute well till soft.
- Transfer it to a plate and allow it to cool and then grind it to a paste without adding water. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 1/2-2 tbsp oil and add cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon and saute.
- Add 1 chopped onion and 2 green chillies and saute well.
- Add green peas and paneer cubes and mix well.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and saute well.
- Add ground paste and saute well till the raw smell goes.
- Add chopped capsicum and 3 cups of boiling water and boil well.
- Then add fresh cream and mix well. Add boiled eggs and kasuri methi crushed with hand and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame. Serve hot…