2 medium ripe avocados
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 big tomato, seeds removed and finely chopped
1/2 of 1 red onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
1 small jalapeno, finely chopped (optional)
1 tbsp olive oil
salt to taste
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pit and scoop out the flesh with a spoon to a bowl and mash well with a fork or masher.
- Add lemon juice to this and mix well.
- Add chopped onion, tomato, jalapeno, coriander leaves, olive oil and salt and stir until well combined.
- Add pepper powder and mix well. Keep it covered in the refrigerator..
- Serve with tortilla chips, corn chips etc ..
- It can also be served as a spread on sandwiches…