1 bunch kale
3 green chillies, chopped
3/4 cup grated coconut
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
2 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
2 dry red chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Wash and finely chop the kale leaves and keep it aside.
- Crush together grated coconut, cumin seeds, garlic, green chillies and turmeric powder and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over medium flame and splutter mustard seeds and add dry red chillies.
- Add chopped kale, crushed coconut mixture, curry leaves and salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle little water and cook covered at low flame for about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then move everything to side of the pan and add 1 tsp oil. Add the beaten eggs and scramble/ stir continuously till the eggs are well cooked and dry.
- Mix everything well and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Adjust the salt and remove from flame…Serve hot with rice..