8 small potatoes (450 gm)
1 tsp chilli flakes
1/2 tsp dried parsley
3/4 tsp garlic powder / 1 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 tsp oregano
salt to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut each potato into 8 wedge pieces.
- Boil water in a pan. Add1 tsp salt to the boiling water.
- Add potato slices to the boiling water and cook on high flame till parboiled (lightly cooked) for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and keep it aside to cool.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper / parchment paper and place the potato pieces.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes, dried parsley, garlic powder, oregano, 1/4 tsp salt and olive oil and mix well with the potato pieces.
- Then arrange them on the tray and bake in the preheated oven 180 degree celcius for 30 minutes. (Bake one side for 15 minutes, then turn and bake the other side.)
- Serve as a starter or as a side dish with tomato sauce/ mayonnaise or any other dip…