250 gm chicken, cut into small pieces
250 gm mushroom, cut into pieces
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
12-15 shallots, thinly sliced
1 tbsp ginger, thinly sliced
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
2 green chillies, sliced
2 sprig curry leaves
1/4-1/2 tsp crushed pepper
salt to taste
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Clean the chicken pieces and cook it with 1/2 tsp pepper powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt adding little water and keep it aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium flame and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add fennel seeds, dry red chillies and coconut pieces and fry for few seconds.
- Add sliced shallots, ginger, garlic, green chillies and curry leaves and saute until light brown.
- Add chopped mushroom, a pinch of turmeric powder and salt and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken pieces and 1/4-1/2 tsp crushed pepper to this, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot…
- Adjust the pepper powder according to your spice level..