400 gm spaghetti
450 gm boneless chicken
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp + 1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp + 1 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tsp + 1 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 carrot, cut into thin strips
1 capsicum, cut into thin strips
1 onion, chopped
3 spring onion, chopped
5 garlic cloves, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp red chilli flakes
1 tsp oregano
1/4 cup tomato sauce
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add spaghetti to this and cook till done. Strain in colander, rinse under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and marinate it with ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, 1 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp vinegar, 1/2 tsp soy sauce and salt and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2-2 tbsp oil in a thick bottomed pan and fry the marinated chicken until soft and cook it till done stirring occasionally and remove it from the pan.
- In the same pan, add chopped garlic and green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped carrot, onion and white part of spring onion and mix well.
- Add red chilli flakes, 1 tsp pepper powder, oregano and salt to taste and mix well.
- Add chopped capsicum and fried chicken into this and saute well.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce and tomato sauce and mix everything well.
- Then add drained spaghetti in small batches and mix well.
- Add spring onion green part and remove from the flame. Serve hot..