5-6 big sausages, sliced
2 tsp + 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp + 1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tbsp + 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 1/2 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp rice flour
2 tbsp cornflour
1/4 tsp sugar
1 tsp vinegar
salt to taste
3 green chillies, slit
2 sprig curry leaves
a pinch of garam masala
oil, as required
- In a bowl, add 2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, yogurt and salt and mix well.
- Add sliced sausages into this paste and marinate well. Then add rice flour and cornflour and mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder, 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 1/2 tsp pepper powder, sugar, salt, vinegar and 2 tbsp water and mix well to make a paste. Keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan and fry the marinated sausages on low flame for 3-4 minutes on each side and keep it aside.
- Heat 1- 1 1/2 tbsp oil (used for frying sausages) in a pan and fry curry leaves and slit green chillies.
- Add the prepared paste (step 3) into this and boil well at low-medium flame until it slightly thickens.
- Then add fried sausages, mix well and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add few curry leaves and a pinch of garam masala and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot…