1 -1 1/2 cup broccoli florets, chopped
2 tbsp milk
1 onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
- Wash and finely chop the broccoli florets and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add eggs and milk and beat together adding a pinch of salt and pepper powder using a fork or whisk.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the finely chopped onion and broccoli and saute for 2-3 minutes adding a pinch of salt till cooked. Do not change the colour.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the cooked broccoli and spread evenly.
- Cook it covered till it sets and eggs are cooked. You can flip over to the other side and cook at low flame if required.
- Remove it from the flame and serve hot..