1 cup basmati rice ( 2 – 2 1/2 cup cooked rice)
1 cup chicken sausage, cubed
3 tbsp onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp carrot, chopped
2 tbsp beans, chopped
2 tbsp capsicum, chopped
2 tbsp spring onion(white part ), chopped
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp green chilli sauce
3/4 tsp vinegar
a pinch of sugar
salt to taste
3-4 tbsp spring onion (green part)
1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Wash the rice and cook in a deep pan adding enough water and salt till done. Drain the water and spread the rice over a broad plate and allow to cool completely.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and add chicken sausage pieces and fry for a few minutes.
- Add chopped onion, garlic, carrot, beans, capsicum and white part of spring onion and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then move everything to the side of the pan and add the beaten egg and scramble well. Now mix everything well.
- Add cooked rice, soy sauce, green chilli sauce, vinegar and salt and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Adjust the salt and switch off the flame. Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve…