1 1/2 cup sweetcorn kernels ( I used canned sweetcorn, drained)
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 small capsicum, chopped (I used mix of red, yellow and green capsicum)
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
3 tbsp mayonnaise
a pinch of pepper powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp chat masala/ garam masala (optional)
1/2-1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat a cast iron skillet / pan at medium flame and melt the butter.
- Add chopped garlic and saute. Add chopped onion, capsicum and corn and mix well.
- Add chilli flakes, chat masala, pepper powder, salt and mayonnaise and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Spread it evenly and place this pan on another flat tawa/ pan and keep on low flame.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese and sprinkle some chilli flakes.
- Cover and cook until the cheese is melted and is slightly brown…Serve immediately..
- You can also bake corn cheese in the oven at 200 degree celcius for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts and then broil for about 2 minutes to brown on top…