1 peechinga/ ridge gourd,
3/4-1 cup small prawns, cleaned
1 small onion, sliced
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 green chillies, slit
1 sprig curry leaves
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 cup grated coconut
salt to taste
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Peel and chop ridge gourd into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add sliced onion, crushed garlic, slit green chillies and curry leaves and saute well.
- Add chopped tomato and saute well.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add chopped ridge gourd and cleaned small prawns and mix well.
- Then cook it covered till done, stirring in between. Open the lid and cook till water dries up.
- Add grated coconut and mix well until it is dry. Remove from flame and serve with rice…