1/3 cup popcorn kernels / popping corn
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp oil
- In a small bowl, add paprika, chilli powder, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and mix together and keep it aside.
- In another small bowl, mix together brown sugar and olive oil and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a deep large pan and add the popcorn kernels in the oil on low-medium heat. Cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid and allow it to pop.
- Once the popcorn starts to pop, shake the pan gently back and forth without removing the lid until all kernels are popped.
- When the popping slows down and the kernels are all popped, remove the pan from heat.
- Transfer the popcorn to a bowl and drizzle the brown sugar mixture over the popcorn and carefully toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat evenly. Enjoy…