1/4-1/2 cup fish egg / fish roe / meen mutta
5 shallots, finely chopped
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
few curry leaves, chopped
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Clean and mash the fish egg with hand.
- Add chopped shallots and green chilli and mix well with hand.
- Beat one egg lightly and add this and combine well.
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt and mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan at medium flame and pour the egg mixture and sprinkle chopped curry leaves on top and cook covered for few minutes until set and cooked.
- Then flip to the other side and cook until done.
- Switch off and serve with rice and other side dishes..