250 gm chicken pieces
1 tin sweet corn
2 tbsp carrot, finely chopped
2 tbsp beans, finely chopped
1/2- 1 tsp pepper powder
2-3 tbsp cornflour
6 cups of water
egg white of 1 egg
- Cook chicken with 6 cups of water in a cooker with salt and pepper powder.
- Take out the chicken pieces from the cooker, shred it and keep aside.
- Pour the chicken stock from the cooker into a pan. Now add sweet corn, carrot and beans into it and boil them for few minutes.
- Then add the shredded chicken and mix well.
- Mix cornflour with little water and add that to boiling stock and boil for few minutes.
- Now, slowly add the egg white and keep stirring continuously with spoon or fork until it forms like fine threads. You can also pour the egg white slowly through the strainer. Check the salt.Switch off the flame and serve hot.
Comforting bowl of soup,love it..
Very delicious n yummy soup for a rainy day:-)
Join me in the ONGOING EVENT- "Mint & Coriander seeds" (EP Series-Apr)
yummy n awesome soup dear…..
yummy deicious soup.awesome
There's nothing as comforting as a bowl of steaming Chicken Corn soup on a cold day.
Hi, do you also have stir fried chicken? I want to know it also on how to make a stir fry recipe. I hope that I can cook it perfectly. Thank you.