1/2 kg squid, cleaned
2 onion, sliced
1 big tomato, chopped
1 tbsp ginger-garlic, crushed
2 green chillies
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp pepper powder
1 small coconut,grated
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and saute until it becomes light brown in colour.
- Add crushed ginger-garlic and saute till raw smell disappears. Then add split green chillies, curry leaves and chopped tomatoes and fry till tomatoes become soft.
- Now add kashmiri chiili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add cleaned squid and salt, mix well. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the grated coconut and cook for few minutes. Add coriander leaves and mix well.Serve hot….