1/2 kg squid, cleaned
2 onion, sliced
1 big tomato, chopped
1 tbsp ginger-garlic, crushed
2 green chillies
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp pepper powder
1 small coconut,grated
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and saute until it becomes light brown in colour.
- Add crushed ginger-garlic and saute till raw smell disappears. Then add split green chillies, curry leaves and chopped tomatoes and fry till tomatoes become soft.
- Now add kashmiri chiili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add cleaned squid and salt, mix well. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the grated coconut and cook for few minutes. Add coriander leaves and mix well.Serve hot….
looks yummy.. I have never made squid at home..will try this recipe.
squid is my fav, but I never tried at home.. your dish is making me hungry 🙂
Kothiyavunnu… I am inviting myself to your place
Aha!! Squids are my favorites!! Looks very delicious 🙂
Hey thats a nice n yummy recipe. Glad to follow u.
Do join me
Be My Guest With A Guest Post
good side-dish for poori..
slurp! haven't had koonthal for a while..
this is soo tempting.. i am bowled 🙂
such a delicious preparation
super delicious squid varavu/……….
Lovely side dish,yummy!!
Join me(Erivum Puliyum)
in the following ongoing events-
Show me Your HITS -Iron Rich Foods
EP Series-Ginger or Pepper Corns
Mouthwatering here..super delicious and tempting varuval.
Koonthal curry looks delicious. Nice blog.