Easy to prepare and tasty dessert/cake. I got the recipe from here.
1 cup semolina/ rava
1 cup mango pulp
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree celcius/ 375 F.
- Mix the rava with sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Add the mango pulp, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the prepared batter to greased ramekins or baking pan.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until a knife or fork inserted comes out clean. Don’t keep it for longer time, it will become hard..
- Allow to cool and serve…….
Recipe Source: Pazham Pappadam Payasam