1 1/2 cup cherries
500 ml whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk
- Wash the cherries and remove the seeds.
- In a pan, add the cherries with sugar and cook till you get a thick sauce for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove it from flame and allow to cool. Then puree to a smooth sauce using a blender and strain it and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the condensed milk and chilled whipping cream and whip till you get stiff peaks.
- Now add the strained cherry sauce and mix well using a whisk or electric beater.
- Transfer it to any freezer safe container, cover and allow to freeze for 1-2 hours inside the freezer.
- Then remove the container from freezer and whip it again, cover and freeze overnight or minimum 4 hours…Keep the ice cream container out from the freezer 5 minutes before serving..
Recipe adapted from here