1 large ripe mango/ 2 cups mango puree
1 cup whipping cream
2 tsp gelatin
3 tbsp water
sugar as needed
- Peel the mango and puree it in a blender until smooth and keep it aside.
- Soak gelatin in 3 tbsp water for 5 minutes and then microwave for 30 seconds or melt by double boiling method (ie, melting gelatin by placing it over the pan of boiling water) till you get clear solution.
- In a mixing bowl, pour the whipping cream and add the sugar and whip the cream until you get stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, take the mango puree and then add the cooled gelatin mixture and mix well.
- Now add the whipped cream to this mixture and fold in the cream very gently.
- Pour into a serving dish or into dessert bowls and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve…
Linking this to Eid Potluck Party @ My Culinary Adventures
Yummy dessert,love it
I could eat all those bowls…
Wow really tempting dessert
love this dessert very much,yummy!