1 1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 large egg
1 tbsp rose milk/ rose syrup
3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Sift together plain flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well until combined. Beat in the rose milk/ rose syrup.
- Then gradually add the flour mixture and mix gently until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop a tbsp of cookie batter on to the parchment paper lined baking sheet, two inches apart and refrigerate for about 1 hour until chilled.
- Then bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 12-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely and then serve….