1/2 cup popcorn kernels
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
a pinch of chat masala
salt to taste
2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oil in a deep large pan and add the popcorn kernels in the oil on low-medium heat.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and cover the pan with a lid and allow it to splutter.
- Once the popcorn starts to pop, shake the pan gently back and forth without removing the lid until all kernels are popped.
- When the popping slows down and the kernels are all popped, remove the pan from heat.
- Transfer the popcorn to a bowl and toss with little chat masala and serve …
My favorite. Love it
Very different unlike the butter/caramel popcorns….i wud love it while watching ipl