250 gm boneless chicken
kunafa dough as required
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp milk
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Cut the chicken into strips and marinate it with soy sauce, pepper powder, chilli powder, garlic paste, cornflour and salt and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat an egg adding milk and a pinch of salt.
- Dip the marinated chicken strips in the beaten egg and then roll / coat with shredded kunafa. Press well with hands so it sticks to the chicken.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken till golden colour and crispy on low-medium flame.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel. Serve with sauce…