2 tsp arrowroot powder
2 cups of milk
3 tbsp sugar (add to your taste)
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1 tbsp basil seeds
- Soak basil seeds in 1/4 cup of water and keep it aside.
- In a cup / bowl, mix arrowroot powder with little water. Pour it through a mesh strainer and keep it aside (this helps to remove the crumbs).
- Heat milk in a pan adding sugar and cardamom powder. When it starts to boil, add the arrowroot water and stir until it thickens.
- Switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool. Then chill in the fridge and add basil seeds and serve with ice cubes..
- This can be served both hot and cold…