1/2 kg prawns, cleaned
1 medium beetroot, grated
1 big onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
5 green chillies, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
1 big tomato, chopped
1 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp tomato sauce
salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onion and little salt and saute well till soft.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and curry leaves and saute well.
- Add chopped tomato and saute till soft.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Add grated beetroot and little salt, mix well and cook covered till done.
- Add cleaned prawns and mix well. Cook it covered for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot…