500 gm white chocolate chips
400 gm lotus biscoff spread
10 lotus biscoff biscuits, chopped
- Spray a square dish and line it with parchment paper overhanging.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate chips and biscoff spread and microwave the mixture in 30-second intervals, stirring well after every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Once the mixture is properly melted and smooth, add chopped biscoff biscuits and fold in.
- Then pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
- Refrigerate until fudge is set. Once set, lift fudge using parchment paper overhanging.
- Cut into squares with a knife and serve…