3 cooked porotta
1 medium onion, grind to a paste
1 medium tomato, grind to a paste
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
1 1/2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 big onion, chopped into cubes
1 capsicum, chopped into pieces
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 chicken cube (maggi stock cube)
1 tsp sugar
3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp lemon juice
salt to taste
oil, as required
- Cook the porottas and cut each into square pieces and fry them in 1/4 cup of oil till crisp and keep it aside.
- Heat 3-4 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, ginger, green chillies and curry leaves and saute well.
- Add onion paste and saute well till raw smell goes.
- Add tomato paste and saute well till cooked and oil appears on top.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and saute on low flame till raw smell goes.
- Add chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add chopped capsicum and mix well.
- Add tomato sauce and soy sauce and mix well.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 maggi cube. Add this and let it come to a boil.
- Add porotta pieces and mix well.
- Add sugar, chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning and salt. Switch off the flame and serve hot…