1 cup milk powder
1/2 cup condensed milk
4 tbsp warm milk
3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
red food colour ( a pinch / less than a drop mixed with a tsp of water)
cloves, for decoration
- In a pan, add milk powder, condensed milk and warm milk and whisk well without any lumps.
- Now switch on the flame to medium low and cook until it starts to leave the sides of the pan, stirring continuously.
- When it starts to leave the sides of the pan, add melted butter and give a quick mix and cook until it reaches thick sticky consistency.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it to a greased plate and let it become warm, for about 6-8 minutes.
- Then grease your hands and knead the dough till smooth and make small balls.
- Make a small dent at the center of each ball and press lightly a clove at the dent of each ball.
- Take a clean painting brush and paint the pedas with red food colour same like small apples.
- Keep it aside for at least one hour or keep refrigerated for best results…