1 cup nutella
1/2 cup plain flour
1/3 cup white and dark/ milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celcius. Grease and line a square pan or a brownie pan.
- In a bowl, add eggs and nutella and beat well with an electric beater for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add plain flour and mix well using a spatula.
- Now gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the prepared batter to the greased pan and sprinkle some chocolate chips.
- Bake it for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted at the centre of the brownie comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Cut it into squares and serve…