4-6 bread slices
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped into small pieces
1 ripe avocado, pitted
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the pit and scoop out the flesh with a spoon to a bowl and add lemon juice and mash well with a fork.
- Add chopped egg, mayonnaise, pepper powder, paprika, salt and chopped coriander leaves into this and mix well all together.
- Toast the bread slices in a pan or toaster.
- Spread the prepared avocado-egg mixture over a bread slice and top with another slice of bread.
- Cut into triangles and then serve…