4 sausages, chop into thin slices
2 medium onions, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
4 eggs, beaten
salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped ginger and green chillies and saute well.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and saute well till soft.
- Reduce the flame to low, add kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and saute well till raw smell goes.
- Add sliced sausages and saute well for 4-5 minutes.
- Add beaten eggs and scramble well at medium flame for 3-4 minutes till eggs are cooked.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve hot…