100 gm sausages, cut into small pieces
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 medium potato, thinly sliced
1/4 cup fresh green peas
2 tbsp milk
4 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
pepper powder, as required
salt to taste
- In a bowl, whisk eggs adding milk, salt, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese and a pinch of pepper powder and keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a cast iron skillet / pan and fry sausage pieces and keep it aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in the same pan and add chopped onion and garlic and saute for a min.
- Then add sliced potato, little pepper powder and salt and saute well.
- Add fresh green peas and saute well until the potatoes are browned and cooked.
- Add butter to the cooked potatoes and then add cooked sausage and mix well.
- Now pour the egg mixture and shake the pan to evenly distribute mixture.
- Then cook the frittata, without stirring, until its edges begin to set, about 5 minutes over low-medium flame.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp parmesan cheese over the top and transfer it to the oven.
- Bake frittata for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve…