1 big onion, sliced
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 big tomato, chopped
3/4 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Chop the sausages into small pieces or into thin rounds.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onion and ginger-garlic paste and saute well.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and 1 tsp pepper powder and saute well till raw smell goes.
- Add chopped tomato, green chillies and salt and saute well till soft and cooked.
- Add chopped sausages and saute for 3-4 minutes. Then cook it covered for 5 minutes at low-medium flame till masala is well coated.
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder and garam masala and mix well till well coated and dry.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve hot…